Capital goods stocks fell on Wall Street so far on Friday, down 0.4%.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average fell 0.6%, the Nasdaq was down 0.6% and the S&P 500 declined 0.6%.
Some of the biggest gainers among capital goods stocks include:
- Chart Industries (GTLS): GTLS stock is up 2.8%, marking the fourth consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Heico Cp Cl A (HEI.A): HEI.A stock is up 0.6% today.
- AAR Corp (AIR): AIR stock is up 0.8% today.
- Ingersoll-Rand Plc (Ireland) (IR): IR stock is up 0.8% today.
- Trinity Industries (TRN): TRN stock is up 0.8% today.
- Embraer-Empresa Brasileira De Aeronautica (ERJ): ERJ stock is up 0.7% today.
- Mastec Inc (MTZ): MTZ stock is up 0.3% today.
- Primoris Services Corp (PRIM): PRIM stock is up 0.2% today.
- Itt Industries (ITT): ITT stock is up 0.3% today.
- Tenaris S.A. (TS): TS stock is up 0.3% today.
Some of the biggest losers among capital goods stocks include:
- CRH Plc (CRH): CRH stock is down 2.5% today.
- U.S. Silica Holdings Inc (SLCA): SLCA stock is down 1.6% today.
- SPX Corp (SPW): SPW stock is down 1.5% today.
- Lincoln Electric Holdings (LECO): LECO stock is down 1.0% today.
- Eagle Materials Inc (EXP): EXP stock is down 1.4% today.
- Martin Marietta Materials (MLM): MLM stock is down 1.5% today.
- Tutor Perini Corp (TPC): TPC stock is down 1.1% today.
- Chicago Bridge & Iron Company N.V. (CBI): CBI stock is down 1.1% today.
- Granite Construction Inc (GVA): GVA stock is down 1.1% today.
- Graco Inc (GGG): GGG stock is down 1.1% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.