Capital goods stocks remained flat so far on Tuesday on Wall Street.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average climbed 0.2%, the Nasdaq was steady and the S&P 500 increased 0.2%.
Some of the biggest gainers among capital goods stocks include:
- KB Home (KBH): KBH stock is up 1.1% today.
- Trinity Industries (TRN): TRN stock is up 1.4% today.
- CRH Plc (CRH): CRH stock is up 1.2%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Ryland Group (RYL): RYL stock is up 0.5% today.
- Primoris Services Corp (PRIM): PRIM stock is up 1.0%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Lennar Corp (LEN.B): LEN.B stock is up 0.8% today.
- Pultegroup (PHM): PHM stock is up 0.6% today.
- M.D.C. Holdings (MDC): MDC stock is up 0.5% today.
- Standard Pacific LP (SPF): SPF stock is up 0.5% today.
- Beacon Roofing Supply (BECN): BECN stock is up 0.8%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
Some of the biggest losers among capital goods stocks include:
- Standex International Corp (SXI): SXI stock is down 1.2% today.
- U.S. Silica Holdings Inc (SLCA): SLCA stock is down 1.0% today.
- Heico Cp Cl A (HEI.A): HEI.A stock is down 0.8% today.
- Mastec Inc (MTZ): MTZ stock is down 0.7% today.
- John Bean Technologies Corp (JBT): JBT stock is down 0.7% today.
- Simon Property Group (SPG): SPG stock is down 0.7% today.
- Vulcan Materials Company (VMC): VMC stock is down 0.6% today.
- The Middleby Corp (MIDD): MIDD stock is down 0.5% today.
- Embraer-Empresa Brasileira De Aeronautica (ERJ): ERJ stock is down 0.6% today.
- Barnes Group (B): B stock is down 0.5% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.