Capital goods stocks finished flat on Tuesday on Wall Street.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average stayed level, the Nasdaq declined 0.2% and the S&P 500 was unchanged.
Some of the biggest gainers among capital goods stocks include:
- Masco Corp (MAS): MAS stock is up 0.8% today.
- Dycom Industries (DY): DY stock is up 0.7% today.
- Lennox International (LII): LII stock is up 0.7% today.
- Flir Systems (FLIR): FLIR stock is up 0.7% today.
- Eagle Materials Inc (EXP): EXP stock is up 0.6% today.
- Aecom Technology Corp (ACM): ACM stock is up 0.5% today.
- Cemex S.A.B. De C.V. Sponsored (CX): CX stock is up 0.4% today.
- Emcor Group (EME): EME stock is up 0.4% today.
- Fastenal Company (FAST): FAST stock is up 0.4% today.
- Teledyne Technologies Inc (TDY): TDY stock is up 0.4% today.
Some of the biggest losers among capital goods stocks include:
- NCI Building Systems (NCS): NCS stock is down 2.1% today.
- Chicago Bridge & Iron Company N.V. (CBI): CBI stock is down 1.6% today.
- Tutor Perini Corp (TPC): TPC stock is down 1.4% today.
- Heico Corp (HEI): HEI stock is down 1.2% today.
- U.S. Silica Holdings Inc (SLCA): SLCA stock is down 1.2% today.
- Wesco Aircraft Holdings Inc (WAIR): WAIR stock is down 1.2% today on 3 times normal volume.
- Heico Cp Cl A (HEI.A): HEI.A stock is down 1.2%, marking the fourth consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Raytheon Company (RTN): RTN stock is down 1.2% today.
- Tenaris S.A. (TS): TS stock is down 0.9% today.
- L-3 Communications Holdings (LLL): LLL stock is down 0.9%, marking the fourth consecutive day the stock has decreased.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.