Capital goods stocks finished down 0.7% on Wall Street today.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average fell 0.6%, the Nasdaq was down 1.0% and the S&P 500 declined 0.6%.
Some of the biggest gainers among capital goods stocks include:
- Primoris Services Corp (PRIM): PRIM stock is up 2.4% today.
- Cemex S.A.B. De C.V. Sponsored (CX): CX stock is up 0.5% today.
- NCI Building Systems (NCS): NCS stock is up 0.5% today.
- Caesarstone Sdot-Yam Ltd (CSTE): CSTE stock is up 0.1%, marking the fifth consecutive day the stock has increased.
- M.D.C. Holdings (MDC): MDC stock is up 0.1% today.
Some of the biggest losers among capital goods stocks include:
- U.S. Silica Holdings Inc (SLCA): SLCA stock is down 3.1% today.
- Jacobs Engineering Group Inc (JEC): JEC stock is down 2.3% today.
- Apogee Enterprises (APOG): APOG stock is down 2.2% today.
- Quanta Services (PWR): PWR stock is down 1.9% today.
- Armstrong World Industries Inc (AWI): AWI stock is down 1.8% today.
- Eagle Materials Inc (EXP): EXP stock is down 1.6% today.
- Kennametal Inc (KMT): KMT stock is down 1.3% today.
- Pentair Ltd (PNR): PNR stock is down 1.3% today.
- Masco Corp (MAS): MAS stock is down 1.3% today.
- Spirit Aerosystems Holdings (SPR): SPR stock is down 1.3% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.