Capital goods stocks finished up broadly on Wall Street on Tuesday, with the sector seeing an overall increase of 0.2%.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average was unchanged, the Nasdaq declined 0.3% and the S&P 500 was steady.
Some of the biggest gainers among capital goods stocks include:
- U.S. Silica Holdings Inc (SLCA): SLCA stock is up 4.6% today.
- Zebra Technologies Corp (ZBRA): ZBRA stock is up 3.4% today.
- Chicago Bridge & Iron Company N.V. (CBI): CBI stock is up 1.9% today.
- Mastec Inc (MTZ): MTZ stock is up 1.8% today.
- AAR Corp (AIR): AIR stock is up 1.5% today.
- Boeing Company (BA): BA stock is up 1.4% today.
- Fortune Brands Home & Security (FBHS): FBHS stock is up 1.3% today.
- Caesarstone Sdot-Yam Ltd (CSTE): CSTE stock is up 1.1% today.
- Headwaters Inc (HW): HW stock is up 1.1% today.
- The Middleby Corp (MIDD): MIDD stock is up 1.1% today.
Some of the biggest losers among capital goods stocks include:
- Heico Cp Cl A (HEI.A): HEI.A stock is down 0.8% today.
- NCI Building Systems (NCS): NCS stock is down 0.7% today.
- USG Corp (USG): USG stock is down 0.4% today.
- John Bean Technologies Corp (JBT): JBT stock is down 0.3% today.
- Pultegroup (PHM): PHM stock is down 0.3% today.
- Lincoln Electric Holdings (LECO): LECO stock is down 0.2% today.
- Harsco Corp (HSC): HSC stock is down 0.1% today.
- NVR Inc (NVR): NVR stock is down 0.1% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.