Capital goods stocks rose 0.2% on Wall Street on Wednesday morning.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average increased 0.3%, the Nasdaq climbed 0.3% and the S&P 500 rose 0.3%.
Some of the biggest gainers among capital goods stocks include:
- Tutor Perini Corp (TPC): TPC stock is up 2.1% today.
- CRH Plc (CRH): CRH stock is up 1.3% today.
- Chart Industries (GTLS): GTLS stock is up 1.1%, marking the fifth consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Trinity Industries (TRN): TRN stock is up 1.1% today.
- NCI Building Systems (NCS): NCS stock is up 1.1% today.
- U.S. Silica Holdings Inc (SLCA): SLCA stock is up 1.2% today.
- KBR Inc (KBR): KBR stock is up 0.7% today.
- Chicago Bridge & Iron Company N.V. (CBI): CBI stock is up 1.4% today.
- Fluor Corp (FLR): FLR stock is up 0.5% today.
- Jacobs Engineering Group Inc (JEC): JEC stock is up 0.8% today.
Some of the biggest losers among capital goods stocks include:
- Standard Pacific LP (SPF): SPF stock is down 1.3% today.
- Terex Corp (TEX): TEX stock is down 0.9% today.
- Eagle Materials Inc (EXP): EXP stock is down 0.1% today.
- Ryland Group (RYL): RYL stock is down 0.8% today.
- Standex International Corp (SXI): SXI stock is down 0.2% today.
- Lennar Corp (LEN): LEN stock is down 0.9% today.
- Meritage Corp (MTH): MTH stock is down 1.1% today.
- Heico Corp (HEI): HEI stock is down 0.2% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.