Consumer cyclical stocks rose broadly on Wall Street so far on Tuesday, with the sector seeing an overall increase of 0.1%.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average climbed 0.1%, the Nasdaq stayed level and the S&P 500 rose 0.1%.
Some of the biggest gainers among consumer cyclical stocks include:
- Autoliv Inc (ALV): ALV stock is up 0.9% today.
- Under Armour (UA): UA stock is up 0.7% today.
- Skechers U.S.A. (SKX): SKX stock is up 0.6% today.
- Tata Motors Ltd (TTM): TTM stock is up 0.6% today.
- Nike Inc (NKE): NKE stock is up 0.7% today.
- La-Z-Boy Inc (LZB): LZB stock is up 0.4% today.
- Lear Corp (LEA): LEA stock is up 0.8% today.
- Deckers Outdoor Corp (DECK): DECK stock is up 0.6% today.
- Sturm Ruger & Company (RGR): RGR stock is up 0.5% today.
- Johnson Controls (JCI): JCI stock is up 0.3% today.
Some of the biggest losers among consumer cyclical stocks include:
- Oshkosh Truck Corp (OSK): OSK stock is down 7.6% today.
- Arvinmeritor (MTOR): MTOR stock is down 1.5% today.
- Honda Motor Company (HMC): HMC stock is down 1.1% today.
- Cooper Tire & Rubber Company (CTB): CTB stock is down 1.0% today.
- Koninklijke Philips Electronics (PHG): PHG stock is down 0.8% today.
- Sony Corp (SNE): SNE stock is down 0.8% today.
- Ford Motor Company (F): F stock is down 0.5% today.
- Ralph Lauren Corp (RL): RL stock is down 0.3% today.
- Drew Industries Inc (DW): DW stock is down 0.4% today.
- Navistar International Corp (NAV): NAV stock is down 0.4% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.