Consumer cyclical stocks declined broadly on Wall Street so far on Tuesday, with the sector seeing an overall decline of 0.3%.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average was down 0.2%, the Nasdaq fell 0.6% and the S&P 500 declined 0.2%.
Some of the biggest gainers among consumer cyclical stocks include:
- California Resources Corporatio (CRC): CRC stock is up 2.6% today.
- Visteon Corp (VC): VC stock is up 2.6% today.
- Oshkosh Truck Corp (OSK): OSK stock is up 1.5% today.
- Navistar International Corp (NAV): NAV stock is up 1.0% today.
- Federal-Mogul Corp (FDML): FDML stock is up 0.7% today.
- Dorman Products (DORM): DORM stock is up 0.6%, marking the fourth consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Deckers Outdoor Corp (DECK): DECK stock is up 0.6%, marking the seventh consecutive day the stock has increased.
- W.W. Grainger (GWW): GWW stock is up 0.6% today.
- Tata Motors Ltd (TTM): TTM stock is up 0.8% today.
- Michael Kors Holdings Limited (KORS): KORS stock is up 0.4% today.
Some of the biggest losers among consumer cyclical stocks include:
- Autoliv Inc (ALV): ALV stock is down 1.6% today.
- Sony Corp (SNE): SNE stock is down 0.9% today.
- Drew Industries Inc (DW): DW stock is down 1.0%, marking the fourth consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Hon Industries Inc (HNI): HNI stock is down 0.9% today.
- Honda Motor Company (HMC): HMC stock is down 0.9%, marking the fourth consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- La-Z-Boy Inc (LZB): LZB stock is down 0.8% today.
- Hyster-Yale Materials Handling (HY): HY stock is down 0.8% today.
- Knoll Inc (KNL): KNL stock is down 0.5% today.
- Pool Corp (POOL): POOL stock is down 0.8% today.
- Columbia Sportswear Company (COLM): COLM stock is down 0.4% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.