Consumer cyclical stocks remained flat so far on Wednesday on Wall Street.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average was down 0.2%, the Nasdaq was steady and the S&P 500 declined 0.2%.
Some of the biggest gainers among consumer cyclical stocks include:
- Ford Motor Company (F): F stock is up 1.5%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Navistar International Corp (NAV): NAV stock is up 1.4% today.
- Helen of Troy Limited (HELE): HELE stock is up 0.8% today.
- Illinois Tool Works Inc (ITW): ITW stock is up 1.0% today.
- Michael Kors Holdings Limited (KORS): KORS stock is up 0.7% today.
- Brunswick Corp (BC): BC stock is up 0.6%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- LKQ Corp (LKQ): LKQ stock is up 0.4%, marking the fourth consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Select Comfort Corp (SCSS): SCSS stock is up 0.1% today.
- Skechers U.S.A. (SKX): SKX stock is up 0.5% today.
- Oshkosh Truck Corp (OSK): OSK stock is up 0.3% today.
Some of the biggest losers among consumer cyclical stocks include:
- Honda Motor Company (HMC): HMC stock is down 2.8% today.
- General Motors Company (GM): GM stock is down 1.7% today.
- Tata Motors Ltd (TTM): TTM stock is down 1.3% today.
- Sony Corp (SNE): SNE stock is down 1.5% today.
- Autoliv Inc (ALV): ALV stock is down 1.3% today.
- Nortek Inc (NTK): NTK stock is down 1.0% today.
- Toyota Motor Corp Ltd Ord (TM): TM stock is down 1.0% today.
- Under Armour (UA): UA stock is down 0.8% today.
- Ralph Lauren Corp (RL): RL stock is down 0.8% today.
- Harman International Industries Inc (HAR): HAR stock is down 0.7% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.