Consumer cyclical stocks rose broadly on Wall Street on Thursday morning, with the sector seeing an overall increase of 0.8%.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average pushed 0.6% higher, the Nasdaq climbed 0.9% and the S&P 500 increased 0.6%.
Some of the biggest gainers among consumer cyclical stocks include:
- La-Z-Boy Inc (LZB): LZB stock is up 3.8% today.
- Harley-Davidson Inc (HOG): HOG stock is up 3.4% today.
- Clarcor Inc (CLC): CLC stock is up 2.2% today.
- Tata Motors Ltd (TTM): TTM stock is up 2.2% today.
- Steelcase Inc (SCS): SCS stock is up 2.0% today.
- Ralph Lauren Corp (RL): RL stock is up 2.0% today.
- Genuine Parts Company (GPC): GPC stock is up 1.8% today.
- Whirlpool Corp (WHR): WHR stock is up 1.4% today.
- Skechers U.S.A. (SKX): SKX stock is up 1.1% today.
- Brunswick Corp (BC): BC stock is up 1.4% today.
Some of the biggest losers among consumer cyclical stocks include:
- Toyota Motor Corp Ltd Ord (TM): TM stock is down 0.5% today.
- Oshkosh Truck Corp (OSK): OSK stock is down 0.4% today.
- Magna International (MGA): MGA stock is down 0.4% today.
- Honda Motor Company (HMC): HMC stock is down 0.3% today.
- Navistar International Corp (NAV): NAV stock is down 0.3% today.
- Delphi Automotive Plc (DLPH): DLPH stock is down 0.2% today.
- Arvinmeritor (MTOR): MTOR stock is down 0.2% today.
- Lear Corp (LEA): LEA stock is down 0.2% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.