Consumer cyclical stocks advanced 0.2% on Wall Street on Thursday morning.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average stayed level, the Nasdaq stayed the same and the S&P 500 was steady.
Some of the biggest gainers among consumer cyclical stocks include:
- Herman Miller (MLHR): MLHR stock is up 2.7%, marking the fifth consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Sony Corp (SNE): SNE stock is up 2.6% today.
- Phillips-Van Heusen Corp (PVH): PVH stock is up 1.3% today.
- Autoliv Inc (ALV): ALV stock is up 1.3% today.
- Delphi Automotive Plc (DLPH): DLPH stock is up 1.0% today.
- LKQ Corp (LKQ): LKQ stock is up 0.9% today.
- Honda Motor Company (HMC): HMC stock is up 1.0% today.
- Tesla Motors (TSLA): TSLA stock is up 0.9% today.
- Tata Motors Ltd (TTM): TTM stock is up 1.0% today.
- Dunkin’ Brands Group Inc (DNKN): DNKN stock is up 0.6% today.
Some of the biggest losers among consumer cyclical stocks include:
- Cooper Tire & Rubber Company (CTB): CTB stock is down 0.9% today.
- Illinois Tool Works Inc (ITW): ITW stock is down 0.9% today.
- Oshkosh Truck Corp (OSK): OSK stock is down 0.7%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Hillenbrand Inc (HI): HI stock is down 0.8% today.
- W.W. Grainger (GWW): GWW stock is down 0.9% today.
- Whirlpool Corp (WHR): WHR stock is down 0.9% today.
- Columbia Sportswear Company (COLM): COLM stock is down 0.7% today.
- Nike Inc (NKE): NKE stock is down 0.7% today.
- Sturm Ruger & Company (RGR): RGR stock is down 0.5% today.
- Harley-Davidson Inc (HOG): HOG stock is down 0.4%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.