Consumer cyclical stocks fell on Wall Street on Friday morning, down 0.6%.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average declined 0.4%, the Nasdaq fell 0.7% and the S&P 500 was down 0.4%.
Some of the biggest gainers among consumer cyclical stocks include:
- Nortek Inc (NTK): NTK stock is up 7.3% today.
- Under Armour (UA): UA stock is up 2.3% today.
- Tesla Motors (TSLA): TSLA stock is up 0.8% today.
- Ralph Lauren Corp (RL): RL stock is up 0.6% today.
- Select Comfort Corp (SCSS): SCSS stock is up 0.2% today.
- LKQ Corp (LKQ): LKQ stock is up 0.4% today.
- G-III Apparel Group (GIII): GIII stock is up 0.6%, marking the fifth consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Brunswick Corp (BC): BC stock is up 0.2% today.
- Delphi Automotive Plc (DLPH): DLPH stock is up 0.3% today.
Some of the biggest losers among consumer cyclical stocks include:
- Navistar International Corp (NAV): NAV stock is down 4.2% today.
- Koninklijke Philips Electronics (PHG): PHG stock is down 2.5% today.
- Tata Motors Ltd (TTM): TTM stock is down 1.9% today.
- California Resources Corporatio (CRC): CRC stock is down 0.8% today.
- Cooper Tire & Rubber Company (CTB): CTB stock is down 1.5% today.
- Hyster-Yale Materials Handling (HY): HY stock is down 1.4% today.
- American Axle & Manufacturing (AXL): AXL stock is down 1.4% today.
- Federal-Mogul Corp (FDML): FDML stock is down 1.0% today.
- Tenneco Automotive (TEN): TEN stock is down 1.2% today.
- Helen of Troy Limited (HELE): HELE stock is down 1.1% today.
For more information on the best stocks to buy right now, check out the latest commentary on InvestorPlace.com.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.