Consumer cyclical stocks remained flat on Monday morning on Wall Street.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average stayed the same, the Nasdaq declined 0.3% and the S&P 500 was unchanged.
Some of the biggest gainers among consumer cyclical stocks include:
- Rush Enterprises (RUSHA): RUSHA stock is up 3.7% today.
- Rush Enterprises (RUSHB): RUSHB stock is up 3.0% today.
- Tempur-Pedic International Inc (TPX): TPX stock is up 1.6% today.
- Goodyear Tire & Rubber Company (GT): GT stock is up 1.4% today.
- Dorman Products (DORM): DORM stock is up 1.5% today.
- Ford Motor Company (F): F stock is up 0.8% today.
- Deckers Outdoor Corp (DECK): DECK stock is up 0.8% today.
- W.W. Grainger (GWW): GWW stock is up 0.6% today.
- Michael Kors Holdings Limited (KORS): KORS stock is up 0.5% today.
Some of the biggest losers among consumer cyclical stocks include:
- Arvinmeritor (MTOR): MTOR stock is down 1.8% today.
- Oxford Industries (OXM): OXM stock is down 1.8% today.
- Wolverine World Wide (WWW): WWW stock is down 1.1% today.
- Hillenbrand Inc (HI): HI stock is down 1.1% today.
- La-Z-Boy Inc (LZB): LZB stock is down 0.8% today.
- Drew Industries Inc (DW): DW stock is down 1.1% today.
- Navistar International Corp (NAV): NAV stock is down 0.8% today.
- Tesla Motors (TSLA): TSLA stock is down 0.9% today.
- Visteon Corp (VC): VC stock is down 0.7% today.
- Oshkosh Truck Corp (OSK): OSK stock is down 0.7% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.