Consumer cyclical stocks declined 0.4% on Wall Street so far on Friday.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average was down 0.7%, the Nasdaq declined 0.5% and the S&P 500 fell 0.7%.
Some of the biggest gainers among consumer cyclical stocks include:
- Select Comfort Corp (SCSS): SCSS stock is up 1.6% today.
- Whirlpool Corp (WHR): WHR stock is up 1.1%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Michael Kors Holdings Limited (KORS): KORS stock is up 0.8% today.
- Polaris Industries Inc (PII): PII stock is up 0.8%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Oshkosh Truck Corp (OSK): OSK stock is up 0.9% today.
- Iconix Brand Group (ICON): ICON stock is up 0.9% today.
- Helen of Troy Limited (HELE): HELE stock is up 0.5% today.
- Phillips-Van Heusen Corp (PVH): PVH stock is up 0.6% today.
- Steven Madden (SHOO): SHOO stock is up 0.5% today.
- Mohawk Industries (MHK): MHK stock is up 0.5% today.
Some of the biggest losers among consumer cyclical stocks include:
- Sturm Ruger & Company (RGR): RGR stock is down 1.7% today.
- Borgwarner Inc (BWA): BWA stock is down 1.6% today.
- Tata Motors Ltd (TTM): TTM stock is down 1.5% today.
- Koninklijke Philips Electronics (PHG): PHG stock is down 1.4% today.
- Sony Corp (SNE): SNE stock is down 1.1% today.
- Magna International (MGA): MGA stock is down 0.8% today.
- La-Z-Boy Inc (LZB): LZB stock is down 0.4% today.
- Gentherm Inc (THRM): THRM stock is down 0.9% today.
- Dana Holding Corp (DAN): DAN stock is down 0.9% today.
- Lear Corp (LEA): LEA stock is down 0.9% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.