Consumer cyclical stocks rose 0.3% on Wall Street so far on Wednesday.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average increased 0.2%, the Nasdaq rose 0.3% and the S&P 500 was up 0.2%.
Some of the biggest gainers among consumer cyclical stocks include:
- Tesla Motors (TSLA): TSLA stock is up 2.9%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Iconix Brand Group (ICON): ICON stock is up 2.9% today.
- Federal-Mogul Corp (FDML): FDML stock is up 1.6% today.
- Polaris Industries Inc (PII): PII stock is up 1.4% today.
- Brunswick Corp (BC): BC stock is up 1.1% today.
- Visteon Corp (VC): VC stock is up 0.6% today.
- Williams-Sonoma (WSM): WSM stock is up 0.7% today.
- Delphi Automotive Plc (DLPH): DLPH stock is up 0.7% today.
- Harley-Davidson Inc (HOG): HOG stock is up 1.0% today.
- Cooper Tire & Rubber Company (CTB): CTB stock is up 0.8% today.
Some of the biggest losers among consumer cyclical stocks include:
- La-Z-Boy Inc (LZB): LZB stock is down 4.3% today.
- Sony Corp (SNE): SNE stock is down 2.0% today.
- Helen of Troy Limited (HELE): HELE stock is down 1.6% today.
- Toyota Motor Corp Ltd Ord (TM): TM stock is down 1.2% today.
- Oshkosh Truck Corp (OSK): OSK stock is down 1.0% today.
- Hyster-Yale Materials Handling (HY): HY stock is down 1.0% today.
- Select Comfort Corp (SCSS): SCSS stock is down 1.3% today.
- Koninklijke Philips Electronics (PHG): PHG stock is down 0.8% today.
- Columbia Sportswear Company (COLM): COLM stock is down 0.7% today.
- Dorman Products (DORM): DORM stock is down 0.5%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.