Consumer cyclical stocks rose 0.3% on Wall Street on Tuesday morning.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average pushed 0.4% higher, the Nasdaq rose 0.4% and the S&P 500 climbed 0.4%.
Some of the biggest gainers among consumer cyclical stocks include:
- Tata Motors Ltd (TTM): TTM stock is up 1.7% today.
- Tesla Motors (TSLA): TSLA stock is up 1.7% today.
- Honda Motor Company (HMC): HMC stock is up 1.5% today.
- Nortek Inc (NTK): NTK stock is up 1.4% today.
- Koninklijke Philips Electronics (PHG): PHG stock is up 1.3% today.
- Toyota Motor Corp Ltd Ord (TM): TM stock is up 1.2% today.
- Drew Industries Inc (DW): DW stock is up 1.0% today.
- Harman International Industries Inc (HAR): HAR stock is up 1.0% today.
- V.F. Corp (VFC): VFC stock is up 1.0% today.
- Columbia Sportswear Company (COLM): COLM stock is up 0.9% today.
Some of the biggest losers among consumer cyclical stocks include:
- Sony Corp (SNE): SNE stock is down 5.4% today.
- Herman Miller (MLHR): MLHR stock is down 2.3% today.
- Michael Kors Holdings Limited (KORS): KORS stock is down 1.8% today.
- California Resources Corporatio (CRC): CRC stock is down 0.9%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Skechers U.S.A. (SKX): SKX stock is down 1.9% today.
- Ralph Lauren Corp (RL): RL stock is down 0.7% today.
- Gentherm Inc (THRM): THRM stock is down 0.7% today.
- G-III Apparel Group (GIII): GIII stock is down 0.5% today.
- Gentex Corp (GNTX): GNTX stock is down 0.4% today.
- Borgwarner Inc (BWA): BWA stock is down 0.2% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.