Consumer noncyclical stocks rose 0.7% on Wall Street on Wednesday morning.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average increased 0.9%, the Nasdaq climbed 0.9% and the S&P 500 increased 0.9%.
Some of the biggest gainers among consumer noncyclical stocks include:
- The Andersons (ANDE): ANDE stock is up 2.4% today.
- Universal Corp (UVV): UVV stock is up 3.0% today.
- Brf-Brasil Foods S.A. (BRFS): BRFS stock is up 2.4% today.
- Cal-Maine Foods (CALM): CALM stock is up 1.9% today.
- Unilever Nv (UN): UN stock is up 1.4% today.
- Archer Daniels Midland Company (ADM): ADM stock is up 2.1% today.
- Bunge Limited (BG): BG stock is up 2.1% today.
- Owens Corning Inc (OC): OC stock is up 2.0% today.
- Colgate-Palmolive Company (CL): CL stock is up 1.7% today.
- Unilever Plc (UL): UL stock is up 1.3% today.
Some of the biggest losers among consumer noncyclical stocks include:
- Embotell Andina Sa A (AKO.A): AKO.A stock is down 0.5% today.
- Usana Health Sciences Inc (USNA): USNA stock is down 0.6% today.
- Keurig Green Mountain Inc. (GMCR): GMCR stock is down 0.4%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Revlon Inc (REV): REV stock is down 0.2% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.