Consumer noncyclical stocks finished down 0.3% on Wall Street on Tuesday.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average stayed the same, the Nasdaq fell 0.3% and the S&P 500 remained flat.
Some of the biggest gainers among consumer noncyclical stocks include:
- Brown Forman Inc A (BF.A): BF.A stock is up 1.1% today.
- Fomento Economico Mexicano S.A.B. De C.V. (FMX): FMX stock is up 0.7% today.
- Mondelez International Inc. Cl A (MDLZ): MDLZ stock is up 0.3% today.
- Constellation Brands Inc (STZ): STZ stock is up 0.2% today.
- Coca-Cola Company (KO): KO stock is up 0.1% today.
- Tyson Foods (TSN): TSN stock is up 0.1% today.
- J.M. Smucker Company (SJM): SJM stock is up 0.1% today.
- Coca Cola Femsa S.A.B. De C.V. (KOF): KOF stock is up 0.1% today.
Some of the biggest losers among consumer noncyclical stocks include:
- Vina Concha Y Toro (VCO): VCO stock is down 2.7% today.
- Keurig Green Mountain Inc. (GMCR): GMCR stock is down 1.0% today.
- Clorox Company (CLX): CLX stock is down 0.9% today.
- Starbucks Corp (SBUX): SBUX stock is down 0.9% today.
- Church & Dwight Company (CHD): CHD stock is down 0.8% today.
- Flowers Foods (FLO): FLO stock is down 0.7% today.
- Kimberly-Clark Corp (KMB): KMB stock is down 0.7% today.
- Diageo Plc (DEO): DEO stock is down 0.7% today.
- Unilever Nv (UN): UN stock is down 0.7% today on 3 times normal volume.
- Kellogg Company (K): K stock is down 0.6% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.