Consumer noncyclical stocks finished up 1.1% on Wall Street on Tuesday.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average climbed 0.5%, the Nasdaq was up 0.5% and the S&P 500 climbed 0.5%.
Some of the biggest gainers among consumer noncyclical stocks include:
- Brown Forman Inc B (BF.B): BF.B stock is up 1.9% today.
- Tootsie Roll Industries (TR): TR stock is up 1.6% today.
- Molson Coors Brewing Company (TAP): TAP stock is up 1.6% today.
- Ingredion Inc (INGR): INGR stock is up 1.4% today.
- Coca-Cola Enterprises (CCE): CCE stock is up 1.4% today.
- J.M. Smucker Company (SJM): SJM stock is up 1.2% today.
- Gruma S.A. De C.V. (GMK): GMK stock is up 1.2% today.
- Dr Pepper Snapple Group Inc (DPS): DPS stock is up 1.1% today.
- Brown Forman Inc A (BF.A): BF.A stock is up 1.1% today.
- Fresh Del Monte Produce (FDP): FDP stock is up 1.0% today.
Some of the biggest losers among consumer noncyclical stocks include:
- Industrias Bachoco S.A. De C.V. (IBA): IBA stock is down 0.4% today.
- Adecoagro S.A. (AGRO): AGRO stock is down 0.4% today.
- Vina Concha Y Toro (VCO): VCO stock is down 0.3% today on 2 times normal volume.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.