Consumer noncyclical stocks declined on Wall Street today, down 1.4%.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average fell 0.2%, the Nasdaq was down 0.2% and the S&P 500 declined 0.2%.
Some of the biggest gainers among consumer noncyclical stocks include:
- Diageo Plc (DEO): DEO stock is up 8.0% today on 7 times normal volume.
- Anheuser-Busch Inbev Sa (BUD): BUD stock is up 2.2% today on 5 times normal volume.
- Seaboard Corp (SEB): SEB stock is up 1.8% today.
- National Beverage (FIZZ): FIZZ stock is up 1.4% today.
- Dean Foods Company (DF): DF stock is up 1.1% today.
- Inter Parfums (IPAR): IPAR stock is up 1.0% today.
- J & J Snack Foods (JJSF): JJSF stock is up 0.6% today.
- Fresh Del Monte Produce (FDP): FDP stock is up 0.5% today.
- Deluxe Corp (DLX): DLX stock is up 0.3% today.
- Hain Celestial Group (HAIN): HAIN stock is up 0.2% today.
Some of the biggest losers among consumer noncyclical stocks include:
- Molson Coors Brewing Company (TAP): TAP stock is down 3.0% today on 3 times normal volume.
- Brown Forman Inc A (BF.A): BF.A stock is down 2.2% today.
- Industrias Bachoco S.A. De C.V. (IBA): IBA stock is down 1.5% today.
- Coca-Cola Enterprises (CCE): CCE stock is down 1.5% today.
- Kellogg Company (K): K stock is down 1.3% today.
- Conagra Foods (CAG): CAG stock is down 1.3% today.
- Monster Beverage Corp (MNST): MNST stock is down 1.3% today.
- Brown Forman Inc B (BF.B): BF.B stock is down 1.2% today.
- Coca-Cola Company (KO): KO stock is down 1.2% today.
- General Mills (GIS): GIS stock is down 1.2% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.