Consumer noncyclical stocks fell on Wall Street so far on Friday, down 0.6%.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average declined 0.6%, the Nasdaq fell 0.5% and the S&P 500 was down 0.6%.
Some of the biggest gainers among consumer noncyclical stocks include:
- Monster Beverage Corp (MNST): MNST stock is up 1.9%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Cal-Maine Foods (CALM): CALM stock is up 0.4% today.
- Cott Corp (COT): COT stock is up 0.2% today.
- Embotell Andna Sa B (AKO.B): AKO.B stock is up 0.2% today.
- Tyson Foods (TSN): TSN stock is up 0.2% today.
- Coca-Cola Bottling Co. Consolidated (COKE): COKE stock is up 0.1%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Estee Lauder Companies (EL): EL stock is up 0.1% today.
Some of the biggest losers among consumer noncyclical stocks include:
- Keurig Green Mountain Inc. (GMCR): GMCR stock is down 3.1% today.
- Unilever Nv (UN): UN stock is down 2.5% today.
- Unilever Plc (UL): UL stock is down 2.0% today.
- Anheuser-Busch Inbev Sa (BUD): BUD stock is down 1.6% today.
- Philip Morris International Inc (PM): PM stock is down 1.6% today.
- Seaboard Corp (SEB): SEB stock is down 1.5% today.
- Revlon Inc (REV): REV stock is down 0.8% today.
- Altria Group (MO): MO stock is down 1.2% today.
- Brf-Brasil Foods S.A. (BRFS): BRFS stock is down 1.3% today.
- Ingredion Inc (INGR): INGR stock is down 1.2% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.