Energy stocks declined broadly on Wall Street so far on Friday, with the sector seeing an overall decline of 0.9%.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average fell 0.8%, the Nasdaq was down 0.6% and the S&P 500 declined 0.8%.
Some of the biggest gainers among energy stocks include:
- Calumet Specialty Products (CLMT): CLMT stock is up 2.3% today.
- Rose Rock Midstream L.P. (RRMS): RRMS stock is up 1.7% today.
- Ep Energy Corp (EPE): EPE stock is up 1.8% today.
- Nustar Gp Holdings Llc (NSH): NSH stock is up 1.2% today.
- Synergy Resources Cp (SYRG): SYRG stock is up 1.2% today.
- Pengrowth Energy Corp (PGH): PGH stock is up 0.4% today.
- Nustar Energy L.P. (NS): NS stock is up 1.2% today.
- Transocean Inc (RIG): RIG stock is up 0.7% today.
- Eni S.P.A. (E): E stock is up 0.7% today.
- Alon USA Energy (ALJ): ALJ stock is up 0.7%, marking the fourth consecutive day the stock has increased.
Some of the biggest losers among energy stocks include:
- Yanzhou Coal Mining Company (YZC): YZC stock is down 3.6% today.
- C&J Energy Services Inc (CJES): CJES stock is down 2.2% today.
- Petrobras Argentina S.A. (PZE): PZE stock is down 1.8%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Alliance Resource Partners L.P. (ARLP): ARLP stock is down 1.4% today and down 21.6% in the last month.
- Alliance Holdings Gp L.P. (AHGP): AHGP stock is down 1.3% today.
- Oil States International (OIS): OIS stock is down 1.7% today.
- Denbury Resources (DNR): DNR stock is down 1.1%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Consol Energy Inc (CNX): CNX stock is down 1.3% today.
- Ensco Plc (ESV): ESV stock is down 1.3% today.
- Canadian Natural Resources (CNQ): CNQ stock is down 1.2% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.