Energy stocks fell on Wall Street so far on Friday, down 0.8%.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average fell 0.6%, the Nasdaq was down 0.6% and the S&P 500 declined 0.6%.
Some of the biggest gainers among energy stocks include:
- Rose Rock Midstream L.P. (RRMS): RRMS stock is up 2.1% today.
- Pengrowth Energy Corp (PGH): PGH stock is up 1.5% today.
- Yanzhou Coal Mining Company (YZC): YZC stock is up 1.5% today.
- Holly Energy Partners L.P. (HEP): HEP stock is up 1.5% today.
- Ypf Sociedad Anonima (YPF): YPF stock is up 0.8% today.
- Cosan Limited (CZZ): CZZ stock is up 0.8% today.
- Ultra Petroleum (UPL): UPL stock is up 0.7% today.
- Petrochina Company Limited (PTR): PTR stock is up 0.5% today.
- Buckeye Partners L.P. (BPL): BPL stock is up 0.5% today.
- Tesoro Logistics LP Common Unit (TLLP): TLLP stock is up 0.2% today.
Some of the biggest losers among energy stocks include:
- Compagnie Generale De Gephysqu (CGG): CGG stock is down 3.4% today.
- Weatherford International Ltd (WFT): WFT stock is down 2.7% today.
- Totalfinaelf S.A. (TOT): TOT stock is down 2.3% today.
- Southwestern Energy Company (SWN): SWN stock is down 2.1% today.
- Helix Energy Solutions Group (HLX): HLX stock is down 2.3% today.
- Eni S.P.A. (E): E stock is down 1.9% today.
- Chesapeake Energy Corp (CHK): CHK stock is down 1.7% today.
- Advantage Oil & Gas Ltd (AAV): AAV stock is down 1.9% today.
- Marathon Petroleum Corp (MPC): MPC stock is down 2.1% today and down 50.8% in the last month.
- Transocean Inc (RIG): RIG stock is down 2.0% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.