Energy stocks declined 0.6% on Wall Street on Monday morning.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average fell 1.0%, the Nasdaq fell 1.2% and the S&P 500 declined 1.0%.
Some of the biggest gainers among energy stocks include:
- Rose Rock Midstream L.P. (RRMS): RRMS stock is up 0.5% today.
- Ultra Petroleum (UPL): UPL stock is up 0.4% today.
- Sunoco L.P. (SUN): SUN stock is up 0.4% today.
- Cimarex Energy Co (XEC): XEC stock is up 0.3% today.
- Genesis Energy L.P. (GEL): GEL stock is up 0.9% today.
- Whiting Petroleum Corp (WLL): WLL stock is up 0.3% today.
- Interoil Corp (IOC): IOC stock is up 0.5% today.
- Weatherford International Ltd (WFT): WFT stock is up 0.4% today.
- Cabot Oil & Gas Corp (COG): COG stock is up 0.4% today.
- Petroleo Brasileiro S.A.- Petrobras (PBR): PBR stock is up 0.3% today.
Some of the biggest losers among energy stocks include:
- Pengrowth Energy Corp (PGH): PGH stock is down 3.4% today.
- Compagnie Generale De Gephysqu (CGG): CGG stock is down 3.0% today.
- C&J Energy Services Inc (CJES): CJES stock is down 2.8% today.
- Noble Corp (NE): NE stock is down 2.8% today.
- Bristow Group Inc (BRS): BRS stock is down 2.5% today.
- Cosan Limited (CZZ): CZZ stock is down 2.3% today.
- Carbo Ceramics (CRR): CRR stock is down 2.4% today.
- Yanzhou Coal Mining Company (YZC): YZC stock is down 2.4% today.
- Dril-Quip (DRQ): DRQ stock is down 2.7% today.
- Transocean Inc (RIG): RIG stock is down 2.6% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.