Energy stocks remained flat on Tuesday morning on Wall Street.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average climbed 0.2%, the Nasdaq stayed level and the S&P 500 increased 0.2%.
Some of the biggest gainers among energy stocks include:
- China Petroleum & Chemical Corp (SNP): SNP stock is up 3.6% today.
- Yanzhou Coal Mining Company (YZC): YZC stock is up 2.9% today.
- Petrobras Argentina S.A. (PZE): PZE stock is up 2.6% today.
- Transocean Inc (RIG): RIG stock is up 1.7% today.
- Alon USA Energy (ALJ): ALJ stock is up 1.8% today.
- Petrochina Company Limited (PTR): PTR stock is up 1.5% today.
- Denbury Resources (DNR): DNR stock is up 1.6% today.
- Cnooc Limited (CEO): CEO stock is up 1.4% today.
- Qep Resources (QEP): QEP stock is up 1.5% today.
- Newfield Exploration Company (NFX): NFX stock is up 1.3% today.
Some of the biggest losers among energy stocks include:
- Laredo Petroleum Holdings Inc (LPI): LPI stock is down 2.1% today.
- Alliance Resource Partners L.P. (ARLP): ARLP stock is down 0.9%, marking the eighth consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Compagnie Generale De Gephysqu (CGG): CGG stock is down 1.4%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Statoil ASA (STO): STO stock is down 1.3% today.
- Williams Companies (WMB): WMB stock is down 1.2% today.
- Sunoco L.P. (SUN): SUN stock is down 1.0% today.
- Matador Resources Company (MTDR): MTDR stock is down 1.0% today.
- Eni S.P.A. (E): E stock is down 1.0% today.
- Cenovus Energy Inc (CVE): CVE stock is down 0.9% today.
- Pioneer Natural Resources Company (PXD): PXD stock is down 1.0% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.