Financial stocks rose 0.2% on Wall Street on Tuesday morning.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average increased 0.2%, the Nasdaq climbed 0.2% and the S&P 500 rose 0.2%.
Some of the biggest gainers among financial stocks include:
- Aetna Inc (AET): AET stock is up 4.8% today.
- Itau Unibanco Banco Holding Sa (ITUB): ITUB stock is up 3.0% today.
- Unitedhealth Group Inc (UNH): UNH stock is up 2.6% today.
- Ocwen Financial Corp (OCN): OCN stock is up 2.0% today.
- Westpac Banking Corp (WBK): WBK stock is up 2.0% today.
- Banco Santander Brasil Sa (BSBR): BSBR stock is up 2.7% today.
- Icici Bank Limited (IBN): IBN stock is up 2.1% today.
- Banco Bradesco Sa (BBD): BBD stock is up 2.0% today.
- Health Net Inc (HNT): HNT stock is up 2.1% today.
- Bankrate Inc (RATE): RATE stock is up 1.3% today.
Some of the biggest losers among financial stocks include:
- National Bank of Greece Sa (NBG): NBG stock is down 7.2% today and down 23.8% in the last month.
- Sumitomo Mitsui Financial Group Inc (SMFG): SMFG stock is down 4.2% today.
- Woori Finance Holdings Co Ltd (WF): WF stock is down 2.7% today.
- Mizuho Financial Group (MFG): MFG stock is down 2.3% today.
- Nomura Holdings Inc ADR (NMR): NMR stock is down 1.8% today.
- China Life Insurance Company Limited (LFC): LFC stock is down 1.6% today.
- Gamco Investors (GBL): GBL stock is down 1.6% today.
- Humana Inc (HUM): HUM stock is down 1.3% today.
- KB Financial Group Inc (KB): KB stock is down 1.3% today.
- Banco Santander (SAN): SAN stock is down 1.3% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.