Financial stocks remained flat so far on Monday on Wall Street.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average was down 0.2%, the Nasdaq declined 0.4% and the S&P 500 fell 0.2%.
Some of the biggest gainers among financial stocks include:
- Deutsche Bank Ag (DB): DB stock is up 6.0% today.
- Ocwen Financial Corp (OCN): OCN stock is up 2.0% today.
- Astoria Financial Corp (AF): AF stock is up 1.9% today.
- Shinhan Financial Group Co Ltd (SHG): SHG stock is up 1.7% today.
- Credit Suisse Group (CS): CS stock is up 1.6% today.
- Bbva Banco Frances S.A. (BFR): BFR stock is up 0.8% today.
- Stifel Financial Corp (SF): SF stock is up 1.9% today.
- CBOE Holdings (CBOE): CBOE stock is up 1.3% today.
- Texas Capital Bancshares (TCBI): TCBI stock is up 1.2% today.
- Itau Unibanco Banco Holding Sa (ITUB): ITUB stock is up 1.6% today.
Some of the biggest losers among financial stocks include:
- Virtus Investment Partners (VRTS): VRTS stock is down 2.1% today.
- Aegon Nv (AEG): AEG stock is down 1.8%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Janus Capital Group Inc (JNS): JNS stock is down 2.0% today.
- Cohn & Steers Inc (CNS): CNS stock is down 1.1% today.
- National Bank of Greece Sa (NBG): NBG stock is down 2.3%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Nomura Holdings Inc ADR (NMR): NMR stock is down 1.4% today.
- Credit Acceptance Corp (CACC): CACC stock is down 1.3% today.
- Mitsubishi Ufj Financial Group Inc (MTU): MTU stock is down 1.2% today.
- Toronto Dominion Bank (TD): TD stock is down 1.2% today.
- Bgc Partners (BGCP): BGCP stock is down 1.7%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.