Financial stocks declined 0.5% on Wall Street on Friday morning.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average was down 0.6%, the Nasdaq fell 0.6% and the S&P 500 declined 0.6%.
Some of the biggest gainers among financial stocks include:
- Icici Bank Limited (IBN): IBN stock is up 1.3% today.
- China Life Insurance Company Limited (LFC): LFC stock is up 1.3% today.
- Chimera Investment Corp (CIM): CIM stock is up 1.3%, marking the fourth consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Gamco Investors (GBL): GBL stock is up 1.1% today.
- Erie Indemnity Company (ERIE): ERIE stock is up 1.0%, marking the fourth consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Wisdomtree Invstmnts (WETF): WETF stock is up 0.7% today.
- Phh Corp (PHH): PHH stock is up 0.9% today.
- Banco Santander Brasil Sa (BSBR): BSBR stock is up 0.8% today.
- Bankrate Inc (RATE): RATE stock is up 0.6% today.
- Ocwen Financial Corp (OCN): OCN stock is up 0.8% today.
Some of the biggest losers among financial stocks include:
- National Bank of Greece Sa (NBG): NBG stock is down 6.9% today.
- Aegon Nv (AEG): AEG stock is down 3.1% today.
- Woori Finance Holdings Co Ltd (WF): WF stock is down 2.7% today.
- Gabelli Equity Trust (GAB): GAB stock is down 2.5% today.
- Banco Santander (SAN): SAN stock is down 2.4% today.
- ING Group N.V. (ING): ING stock is down 2.3% today.
- KB Financial Group Inc (KB): KB stock is down 2.2% today.
- Deutsche Bank Ag (DB): DB stock is down 2.1% today.
- Banco Bilbao Viscaya Argentaria S.A. (BBVA): BBVA stock is down 2.0% today.
- Westpac Banking Corp (WBK): WBK stock is down 2.0% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.