Financial stocks advanced 0.1% on Wall Street so far on Monday.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average climbed 0.1%, the Nasdaq fell 0.3% and the S&P 500 pushed 0.1% higher.
Some of the biggest gainers among financial stocks include:
- Mizuho Financial Group (MFG): MFG stock is up 2.3% today.
- Stifel Financial Corp (SF): SF stock is up 2.4% today.
- Amtrust Financial Services (AFSI): AFSI stock is up 1.7% today.
- Texas Pacific Land Trust (TPL): TPL stock is up 1.0% today.
- Mitsubishi Ufj Financial Group Inc (MTU): MTU stock is up 1.5% today.
- Alliance Capital Management L.P. (AB): AB stock is up 1.4% today.
- Sumitomo Mitsui Financial Group Inc (SMFG): SMFG stock is up 1.0% today.
- National Bank of Greece Sa (NBG): NBG stock is up 0.8% today.
- First Citizens Bancshares (FCNCA): FCNCA stock is up 0.4% today.
- Citigroup Inc (C): C stock is up 1.4% today.
Some of the biggest losers among financial stocks include:
- Aegon Nv (AEG): AEG stock is down 2.3% today.
- Genworth Financial Inc (GNW): GNW stock is down 2.3% today.
- Virtus Investment Partners (VRTS): VRTS stock is down 1.7% today.
- Bbva Banco Frances S.A. (BFR): BFR stock is down 0.9% today.
- Grupo Financiero Galicia S.A. (GGAL): GGAL stock is down 1.6% today.
- Royal Bank Scotland Group Plc (RBS): RBS stock is down 1.8% today.
- Shinhan Financial Group Co Ltd (SHG): SHG stock is down 1.6% today.
- Cohn & Steers Inc (CNS): CNS stock is down 2.1% today.
- MBIA Inc (MBI): MBI stock is down 2.1% today.
- Greenhill & Co. Inc (GHL): GHL stock is down 1.2% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.