Financial stocks advanced 0.5% on Wall Street so far on Friday.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average declined 0.4%, the Nasdaq was down 0.7% and the S&P 500 declined 0.4%.
Some of the biggest gainers among financial stocks include:
- Regions Financial Corp (RF): RF stock is up 2.9% today.
- The Charles Schwab Corp (SCHW): SCHW stock is up 3.0% today.
- Metlife Inc (MET): MET stock is up 2.3% today.
- Federated Investors (FII): FII stock is up 1.9% today.
- Prudential Financial Inflation Retail (PRU): PRU stock is up 1.6% today.
- Bank of America Corp (BAC): BAC stock is up 1.7% today.
- Bank of New York Mellon Corp (BK): BK stock is up 1.6% today.
- Zions Bancorporation (ZION): ZION stock is up 1.9% today.
- Lincoln National Corp (LNC): LNC stock is up 1.5% today.
- JP Morgan Chase & Co (JPM): JPM stock is up 1.5% today.
Some of the biggest losers among financial stocks include:
- Ocwen Financial Corp (OCN): OCN stock is down 4.7% today.
- National Bank of Greece Sa (NBG): NBG stock is down 3.7% today.
- ING Group N.V. (ING): ING stock is down 3.1% today.
- Deutsche Bank Ag (DB): DB stock is down 2.9% today.
- UBS Ag Ordinary Shares When Iss (UBS): UBS stock is down 2.6% today.
- Mizuho Financial Group (MFG): MFG stock is down 2.5% today.
- Credit Suisse Group (CS): CS stock is down 2.4% today.
- Mitsubishi Ufj Financial Group Inc (MTU): MTU stock is down 2.3% today.
- Banco Macro S.A. (BMA): BMA stock is down 2.1% today.
- China Life Insurance Company Limited (LFC): LFC stock is down 2.2% today and down 68.1% in the last month.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.