Financial stocks rose 0.2% on Wall Street today.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average remained flat, the Nasdaq declined 0.3% and the S&P 500 was steady.
Some of the biggest gainers among financial stocks include:
- UMB Financial Corp (UMBF): UMBF stock is up 2.9% today.
- Hancock Holding Company (HBHC): HBHC stock is up 2.7% today.
- Pinnacle Financial Partners (PNFP): PNFP stock is up 2.6% today.
- Banco Latinoamericano De Comercio (BLX): BLX stock is up 2.3% today.
- Svb Financial Group (SIVB): SIVB stock is up 2.3% today.
- Privatebancorp (PVTB): PVTB stock is up 2.0% today.
- MBIA Inc (MBI): MBI stock is up 1.9% today.
- Cno Financial Group (CNO): CNO stock is up 1.8% today.
- Prosperity Bancshares (PB): PB stock is up 1.8% today.
- UBS Ag Ordinary Shares When Iss (UBS): UBS stock is up 1.8% today.
Some of the biggest losers among financial stocks include:
- Envestnet Inc (ENV): ENV stock is down 2.3% today.
- Cohn & Steers Inc (CNS): CNS stock is down 1.8% today.
- Cohen & Steers Quality Income Realty Fund Inc (RQI): RQI stock is down 1.7% today.
- Credit Acceptance Corp (CACC): CACC stock is down 1.4% today.
- Balckrock Build America Trust (BBN): BBN stock is down 1.3% today on 2 times normal volume.
- Hilltop Holdings Inc (HTH): HTH stock is down 1.2% today.
- Federated Investors (FII): FII stock is down 1.2% today.
- Annaly Capital Management Inc (NLY): NLY stock is down 1.1% today.
- Amtrust Financial Services (AFSI): AFSI stock is down 1.0% today.
- Eaton Vance Corp (EV): EV stock is down 1.0% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.