Healthcare stocks finished down on Wall Street today, down 0.4%.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average declined 1.1%, the Nasdaq was down 0.7% and the S&P 500 declined 1.1%.
Some of the biggest gainers among healthcare stocks include:
- IPC The Hospitalist Company (IPCM): IPCM stock is up 10.5% today on 5 times normal volume.
- Emergent Biosolutions (EBS): EBS stock is up 2.5%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Sarepta Therapeutics Inc (SRPT): SRPT stock is up 2.1% today on 2 times normal volume.
- Cooper Companies (COO): COO stock is up 1.7%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Raptor Pharmaceutical (RPTP): RPTP stock is up 1.7% today and up 32.9% in the last month.
- Amicus Therapeutics (FOLD): FOLD stock is up 1.7% today.
- Conmed Corp (CNMD): CNMD stock is up 1.6% today on 3 times normal volume.
- Neogen Corp (NEOG): NEOG stock is up 1.5% today.
- Centene Corp (CNC): CNC stock is up 1.5% today.
- Examworks Group (EXAM): EXAM stock is up 1.4% today.
Some of the biggest losers among healthcare stocks include:
- Perrigo Company (PRGO): PRGO stock is down 1.8%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Achillion Pharmaceuticals (ACHN): ACHN stock is down 1.6% today.
- Cempra Inc (CEMP): CEMP stock is down 1.4% today.
- Newlink Genetics Corp (NLNK): NLNK stock is down 1.3% today.
- Mylan Inc (MYL): MYL stock is down 1.3% today.
- Celldex Therapeutics Inc (CLDX): CLDX stock is down 1.3% today.
- Idexx Laboratories (IDXX): IDXX stock is down 1.1% today and down 51.7% in the last month.
- Regeneron Pharmaceuticals (REGN): REGN stock is down 1.1% today.
- Bluebird Bio Inc (BLUE): BLUE stock is down 1.1% today.
- Incyte Corp (INCY): INCY stock is down 1.0% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.