Healthcare stocks finished flat today on Wall Street.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average pushed 0.2% higher, the Nasdaq increased 0.3% and the S&P 500 pushed 0.2% higher.
Some of the biggest gainers among healthcare stocks include:
- Merrimack Pharmaceuticals Inc (MACK): MACK stock is up 2.8% today.
- Edwards Lifesciences Corp (EW): EW stock is up 2.7% today on 3 times normal volume.
- Taro Pharm Inds (TARO): TARO stock is up 2.3% today.
- Regeneron Pharmaceuticals (REGN): REGN stock is up 2.2% today.
- Biomarin Pharmaceutical Inc (BMRN): BMRN stock is up 2.1% today.
- Exact Sciences Corp (EXAS): EXAS stock is up 2.0% today.
- Alexion Pharmaceuticals (ALXN): ALXN stock is up 1.5% today.
- Parexel International Corp (PRXL): PRXL stock is up 1.4%, marking the fifth consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Icon Plc (ICLR): ICLR stock is up 1.4%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
Some of the biggest losers among healthcare stocks include:
- Tornier N.V. (TRNX): TRNX stock is down 2.1% today.
- United Therapeutics Corp (UTHR): UTHR stock is down 1.4% today.
- The Medicines Company (MDCO): MDCO stock is down 1.3% today.
- Isis Pharmaceuticals (ISIS): ISIS stock is down 1.2% today.
- Mylan Inc (MYL): MYL stock is down 1.1% today.
- Endo Pharmaceuticals Holdings Inc (ENDP): ENDP stock is down 1.0%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Icu Medical (ICUI): ICUI stock is down 0.9%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Centene Corp (CNC): CNC stock is down 0.9% today.
- Natus Medical Inc (BABY): BABY stock is down 0.8% today.
- Amicus Therapeutics (FOLD): FOLD stock is down 0.8% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.