Services stocks declined broadly on Wall Street today, with the sector seeing an overall decline of 1.0%.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average declined 0.6%, the Nasdaq fell 1.0% and the S&P 500 was down 0.6%.
Some of the biggest gainers among services stocks include:
- Coherus Biosciences Inc. (CHRS): CHRS stock is up 5.4% today.
- Restoration Hardware Holdings (RH): RH stock is up 2.0% today.
- Cousins Properties Inc (CUZ): CUZ stock is up 1.4% today.
- Time Warner Inc (TWX): TWX stock is up 1.3% today.
- Manpower Inc (MAN): MAN stock is up 1.3% today.
- R.R. Donnelley & Sons Company (RRD): RRD stock is up 1.2% today.
- Redwood Trust (RWT): RWT stock is up 1.2% today.
- HFF Inc (HF): HF stock is up 1.2% today.
- Pier 1 Imports (PIR): PIR stock is up 1.2% today.
- Mattress Firm Holding Corp (MFRM): MFRM stock is up 1.2% today.
Some of the biggest losers among services stocks include:
- Supervalu Inc (SVU): SVU stock is down 3.9% today.
- China Lodging Group Limited (HTHT): HTHT stock is down 3.3% today.
- Vipshop Holdings Limited (VIPS): VIPS stock is down 3.1% today.
- Crown Media Holdings (CRWN): CRWN stock is down 3.0% today.
- Scientific Games Corp (SGMS): SGMS stock is down 2.7% today.
- Neustar Inc (NSR): NSR stock is down 2.6% today.
- Dish Network Corp (DISH): DISH stock is down 2.5% today.
- Dillard’s (DDS): DDS stock is down 2.5%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Avis Budget Group (CAR): CAR stock is down 2.3% today.
- Ctrip.Com International (CTRP): CTRP stock is down 2.3% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.