Services stocks finished up 1.0% on Wall Street today.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average was up 1.2%, the Nasdaq rose 1.3% and the S&P 500 pushed 1.2% higher.
Some of the biggest gainers among services stocks include:
- Coherus Biosciences Inc. (CHRS): CHRS stock is up 5.0% today.
- Tal Education Group (XRS): XRS stock is up 4.6% today.
- Booz Allen Hamilton Holding Corp (BAH): BAH stock is up 3.9% today.
- Redwood Trust (RWT): RWT stock is up 3.8% today.
- Rovi Corp (ROVI): ROVI stock is up 3.5% today.
- Metaldyne Performance Group Inc (MPG): MPG stock is up 3.2% today.
- Builders Firstsource (BLDR): BLDR stock is up 3.0% today.
- Brady Corp (BRC): BRC stock is up 3.0% today.
- Vipshop Holdings Limited (VIPS): VIPS stock is up 3.0% today.
- International Game Technology (IGT): IGT stock is up 2.9% today.
Some of the biggest losers among services stocks include:
- Colony Financial Inc (CLNY): CLNY stock is down 1.4% today.
- Quad Graphics Inc (QUAD): QUAD stock is down 1.3% today.
- Zillow Inc. Cl A (Z): Z stock is down 1.2% today.
- Dick’s Sporting Goods Inc (DKS): DKS stock is down 1.1% today.
- Clean Harbors (CLH): CLH stock is down 0.9% today.
- Senior Housing Properties Trust (SNH): SNH stock is down 0.9% today on 5 times normal volume.
- Devry Inc (DV): DV stock is down 0.8% today.
- Cinemark Holdings Inc (CNK): CNK stock is down 0.8% today.
- Scripps Networks Interactive Inc (SNI): SNI stock is down 0.8% today.
- The Finish Line (FINL): FINL stock is down 0.7% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.