Services stocks finished down 0.7% on Wall Street on Thursday.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average declined 0.8%, the Nasdaq fell 0.8% and the S&P 500 was down 0.8%.
Some of the biggest gainers among services stocks include:
- Express Inc (EXPR): EXPR stock is up 2.7% today on 2 times normal volume.
- Genesco Inc (GCO): GCO stock is up 1.3% today.
- Imax Corp (IMAX): IMAX stock is up 1.2% today.
- Devry Inc (DV): DV stock is up 1.2% today.
- Hudson Pacific Properties (HPP): HPP stock is up 1.1% today.
- Ritchie Bros. Auctioneers Inc (RBA): RBA stock is up 1.0% today.
- Scripps Networks Interactive Inc (SNI): SNI stock is up 1.0% today.
- Advanced Drainage Systems Inc. (WMS): WMS stock is up 0.9% today.
- Brandywine Realty Trust (BDN): BDN stock is up 0.8% today.
- Ebay Inc (EBAY): EBAY stock is up 0.8% today.
Some of the biggest losers among services stocks include:
- Caesars Entertainment Corporati (CZR): CZR stock is down 9.1% today and down 31.2% in the last month.
- Iron Mountain Inc (IRM): IRM stock is down 4.1% today.
- Builders Firstsource (BLDR): BLDR stock is down 3.5% today.
- E.W. Scripps Company (SSP): SSP stock is down 3.0% today.
- Bob Evans Farms (BOBE): BOBE stock is down 3.0% today.
- Crown Media Holdings (CRWN): CRWN stock is down 2.8% today.
- Pier 1 Imports (PIR): PIR stock is down 2.7% today.
- Zillow Inc. Cl A (Z): Z stock is down 2.7% today.
- Metaldyne Performance Group Inc (MPG): MPG stock is down 2.4% today.
- Tim Participacoes S.A. (TSU): TSU stock is down 2.3% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.