Services stocks declined broadly on Wall Street on Thursday morning, with the sector seeing an overall decline of 0.2%.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average was down 0.5%, the Nasdaq fell 0.4% and the S&P 500 was down 0.5%.
Some of the biggest gainers among services stocks include:
- Five Below Inc (FIVE): FIVE stock is up 9.4%, marking the fourth consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Melco Crown Entertainment Limited (MPEL): MPEL stock is up 6.9%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Wynn Resorts Limited (WYNN): WYNN stock is up 5.6% today.
- Dish Network Corp (DISH): DISH stock is up 6.2% today.
- SBA Communications Corp (SBAC): SBAC stock is up 4.5% today.
- Crown Castle International Corp (CCI): CCI stock is up 3.5% today.
- MGM Resorts International (MGM): MGM stock is up 3.2% today.
- Las Vegas Sands (LVS): LVS stock is up 3.5% today.
- American Tower Corp (AMT): AMT stock is up 2.3% today.
- Buckle Inc (BKE): BKE stock is up 2.1% today.
Some of the biggest losers among services stocks include:
- Sprint Corporation (S): S stock is down 4.1% today.
- Aercap Holdings N.V. (AER): AER stock is down 2.9% today.
- Sk Telecom Corp (SKM): SKM stock is down 2.5% today.
- Verizon Communications Inc (VZ): VZ stock is down 2.2% today.
- Booz Allen Hamilton Holding Corp (BAH): BAH stock is down 2.5% today.
- Orix Corp Ads (IX): IX stock is down 2.0% today.
- Wpp Plc (WPPGY): WPPGY stock is down 1.9% today.
- Dillard’s (DDS): DDS stock is down 1.9% today.
- Air Lease Corporation Class A C (AL): AL stock is down 2.1% today.
- Textainer Group Holdings (TGH): TGH stock is down 1.6% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.