Services stocks finished down 0.3% on Wall Street today.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average was down 0.8%, the Nasdaq fell 0.8% and the S&P 500 declined 0.8%.
Some of the biggest gainers among services stocks include:
- Imax Corp (IMAX): IMAX stock is up 2.2% today.
- Colony Financial Inc (CLNY): CLNY stock is up 1.8% today.
- Mack-Cali Realty Corp (CLI): CLI stock is up 1.8% today on 3 times normal volume.
- Cousins Properties Inc (CUZ): CUZ stock is up 1.7% today on 2 times normal volume.
- Coresite Realty Corp (COR): COR stock is up 1.5% today on 3 times normal volume.
- Lions Gate Entertainment Corp (LGF): LGF stock is up 1.4% today.
- Lithia Motors (LAD): LAD stock is up 1.3% today.
- Huron Consulting Group Inc (HURN): HURN stock is up 1.3%, marking the sixth consecutive day the stock has increased.
- World Wrestling Entertainment (WWE): WWE stock is up 1.2% today.
- Yelp Inc (YELP): YELP stock is up 1.1% today.
Some of the biggest losers among services stocks include:
- MGM Resorts International (MGM): MGM stock is down 2.0% today.
- New Oriental Education & Technology Group (EDU): EDU stock is down 1.9% today.
- International Game Technology (IGT): IGT stock is down 1.9% today.
- R.R. Donnelley & Sons Company (RRD): RRD stock is down 1.7% today.
- Viacom Inc Class A (VIA): VIA stock is down 1.6% today.
- Clean Harbors (CLH): CLH stock is down 1.6% today.
- Wynn Resorts Limited (WYNN): WYNN stock is down 1.6% today.
- Service Corporation International (SCI): SCI stock is down 1.6% today.
- Viacom Inc Cl B (VIAB): VIAB stock is down 1.5% today.
- Builders Firstsource (BLDR): BLDR stock is down 1.5% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.