Services stocks remained flat on Monday morning on Wall Street.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average climbed 0.1%, the Nasdaq was down 0.3% and the S&P 500 increased 0.1%.
Some of the biggest gainers among services stocks include:
- Orix Corp Ads (IX): IX stock is up 2.9% today.
- Gray Television (GTN): GTN stock is up 1.6% today.
- Ctrip.Com International (CTRP): CTRP stock is up 1.5% today and up 27.1% in the last month.
- China Lodging Group Limited (HTHT): HTHT stock is up 2.6% today.
- The Advisory Board Company (ABCO): ABCO stock is up 1.9% today.
- Infinera Corp (INFN): INFN stock is up 0.7% today.
- Boyd Gaming Corp (BYD): BYD stock is up 2.1% today.
- Dish Network Corp (DISH): DISH stock is up 1.6% today.
- Sinclair Broadcast Group (SBGI): SBGI stock is up 1.4% today.
Some of the biggest losers among services stocks include:
- Caesars Entertainment Corporati (CZR): CZR stock is down 7.7% today.
- Cedar Fair L.P. (FUN): FUN stock is down 3.0% today.
- Pier 1 Imports (PIR): PIR stock is down 4.7% today.
- Tal International Group (TAL): TAL stock is down 2.8% today.
- M.D.C. Partners Inc (MDCA): MDCA stock is down 1.7% today.
- Genesco Inc (GCO): GCO stock is down 1.8% today.
- Wynn Resorts Limited (WYNN): WYNN stock is down 2.6% today.
- Las Vegas Sands (LVS): LVS stock is down 1.4% today.
- Penn National Gaming (PENN): PENN stock is down 1.3% today.
- Rovi Corp (ROVI): ROVI stock is down 2.4% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.