Services stocks rose broadly on Wall Street so far on Thursday, with the sector seeing an overall increase of 0.8%.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average rose 0.6%, the Nasdaq increased 0.9% and the S&P 500 climbed 0.6%.
Some of the biggest gainers among services stocks include:
- Manchester United Ltd (MANU): MANU stock is up 3.5% today.
- Telecom Italia S.P.A. (TI): TI stock is up 2.3% today.
- Pier 1 Imports (PIR): PIR stock is up 2.2% today.
- Brandywine Realty Trust (BDN): BDN stock is up 1.7% today.
- Health Care REIT (HCN): HCN stock is up 1.7% today.
- Mid-America Apartment Communities (MAA): MAA stock is up 1.7% today.
- First Industrial Realty Trust (FR): FR stock is up 1.7% today.
- Kite Realty Group Trust (KRG): KRG stock is up 1.5% today.
- Corporate Office Properties (OFC): OFC stock is up 1.8% today.
- Korea Telecom Corp (KT): KT stock is up 1.7% today.
Some of the biggest losers among services stocks include:
- Rite Aid Corp (RAD): RAD stock is down 4.4% today.
- China Unicom [Hong Kong] Ltd (CHU): CHU stock is down 3.2% today.
- China Telecom Corp Ltd (CHA): CHA stock is down 2.6% today.
- Cys Investments Inc (CYS): CYS stock is down 2.6% today.
- Vipshop Holdings Limited (VIPS): VIPS stock is down 2.2% today.
- Oi S.A. Ads (OIBR): OIBR stock is down 1.5% today.
- Aercap Holdings N.V. (AER): AER stock is down 0.6% today.
- John Wiley Sons Cl A (JW.A): JW.A stock is down 0.7% today.
- Philippine Long Distance Telephone (PHI): PHI stock is down 0.8% today.
- China Mobile [Hong Kong] Ltd (CHL): CHL stock is down 0.7% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.