Services stocks rose broadly on Wall Street on Tuesday morning, with the sector seeing an overall increase of 0.5%.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average was up 0.5%, the Nasdaq increased 0.5% and the S&P 500 rose 0.5%.
Some of the biggest gainers among services stocks include:
- Melco Crown Entertainment Limited (MPEL): MPEL stock is up 7.7% today.
- Wynn Resorts Limited (WYNN): WYNN stock is up 4.1% today.
- Box Inc (BOX): BOX stock is up 3.9% today.
- Multi-Color Corp (LABL): LABL stock is up 3.3% today.
- Las Vegas Sands (LVS): LVS stock is up 3.6% today.
- Vipshop Holdings Limited (VIPS): VIPS stock is up 3.1% today.
- MGM Resorts International (MGM): MGM stock is up 3.2% today.
- St. Joe Company (JOE): JOE stock is up 3.7% today.
- Turkcell Iletisim Hizmetleri As (TKC): TKC stock is up 2.6% today.
- Netease Inc (NTES): NTES stock is up 3.1% today.
Some of the biggest losers among services stocks include:
- Apollo Group (APOL): APOL stock is down 15.9% today.
- Devry Inc (DV): DV stock is down 2.5%, marking the fifth consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Sysco Corp (SYY): SYY stock is down 2.8% today.
- Dupont Fabros Technology (DFT): DFT stock is down 2.3% today.
- Pinnacle Entertainment (PNK): PNK stock is down 0.5% today.
- Abercrombie & Fitch Company (ANF): ANF stock is down 1.4% today.
- E.W. Scripps Company (SSP): SSP stock is down 1.6% today.
- Five Below Inc (FIVE): FIVE stock is down 1.4% today.
- Corrections Corporation of America (CXW): CXW stock is down 1.3% today.
- Gannett Co. (GCI): GCI stock is down 1.6% today and down 61.6% in the last month.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.