Services stocks rose 0.1% on Wall Street on Thursday morning.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average remained flat, the Nasdaq was up 0.2% and the S&P 500 stayed the same.
Some of the biggest gainers among services stocks include:
- Nippon Telegraph and Telephone Corp (NTT): NTT stock is up 2.5% today.
- Brinker International (EAT): EAT stock is up 2.2% today.
- Ntt Docomo Inc (DCM): DCM stock is up 2.3% today.
- World Wrestling Entertainment (WWE): WWE stock is up 1.9%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Accenture Plc. (ACN): ACN stock is up 2.1% today.
- Tim Participacoes S.A. (TSU): TSU stock is up 2.0% today.
- The Finish Line (FINL): FINL stock is up 0.7%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Box Inc (BOX): BOX stock is up 2.3% today.
- Telecomunicacoes De Sao Paulo S/A Ads (VIV): VIV stock is up 1.8% today.
- Stantec Inc (STN): STN stock is up 1.6%, marking the fourth consecutive day the stock has increased.
Some of the biggest losers among services stocks include:
- MFA Financial Inc (MFA): MFA stock is down 2.9%, marking the fourth consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Etablissements Delhaize Freres (DEG): DEG stock is down 2.4% today.
- Interval Leisure Group (IILG): IILG stock is down 0.2% today.
- Pier 1 Imports (PIR): PIR stock is down 1.8% today.
- Bed Bath & Beyond Inc (BBBY): BBBY stock is down 1.3% today.
- Lexington Realty Trust (LXP): LXP stock is down 1.8%, marking the fourth consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Centurylink (CTL): CTL stock is down 1.9%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- W.P. Carey & Co. Llc (WPC): WPC stock is down 1.7% today.
- China Mobile [Hong Kong] Ltd (CHL): CHL stock is down 1.4% today.
- Devry Inc (DV): DV stock is down 1.1% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.