Services stocks rose 0.2% on Wall Street today.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average pushed 0.2% higher, the Nasdaq climbed 0.3% and the S&P 500 was up 0.2%.
Some of the biggest gainers among services stocks include:
- SBA Communications Corp (SBAC): SBAC stock is up 3.0% today on 2 times normal volume.
- Media General (MEG): MEG stock is up 2.7% today.
- Dollar Tree (DLTR): DLTR stock is up 2.7% today.
- Felcor Lodging Trust Inc (FCH): FCH stock is up 2.5% today.
- Washington Real Estate Investment (WRE): WRE stock is up 2.4% today.
- The Fresh Market (TFM): TFM stock is up 2.4% today.
- Weingarten Realty Investors (WRI): WRI stock is up 2.3% today on 5 times normal volume.
- Ritchie Bros. Auctioneers Inc (RBA): RBA stock is up 2.3% today.
- Big Lots (BIG): BIG stock is up 2.3% today on 2 times normal volume.
- Taubman Centers (TCO): TCO stock is up 2.2% today.
Some of the biggest losers among services stocks include:
- Aaron’s Inc (AAN): AAN stock is down 2.8%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Consolidated Communications Holdings (CNSL): CNSL stock is down 2.7% today.
- Vipshop Holdings Limited (VIPS): VIPS stock is down 2.7% today.
- Huron Consulting Group Inc (HURN): HURN stock is down 2.3% today.
- Rent-A-Center Inc (RCII): RCII stock is down 1.9% today.
- Howard Hughes Corp (HHC): HHC stock is down 1.7% today.
- United States Cellular Corp (USM): USM stock is down 1.6% today.
- Groupon Inc (GRPN): GRPN stock is down 1.6% today.
- Bt Group Plc (BT): BT stock is down 1.3% today.
- St. Joe Company (JOE): JOE stock is down 1.3% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.