Services stocks remained flat so far on Friday on Wall Street.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average fell 0.7%, the Nasdaq declined 0.6% and the S&P 500 was down 0.7%.
Some of the biggest gainers among services stocks include:
- Sears Holdings Corp (SHLD): SHLD stock is up 2.7% today.
- Nortel Inversora Sa ADR (NTL): NTL stock is up 2.0% today.
- Zillow Inc. Cl A (Z): Z stock is up 1.5% today.
- Vonage Holdings (VG): VG stock is up 1.7% today.
- Supervalu Inc (SVU): SVU stock is up 1.3% today.
- Builders Firstsource (BLDR): BLDR stock is up 1.3% today.
- Grupo Televisa S.A. (TV): TV stock is up 0.9% today.
- Amn Healthcare Services Inc (AHS): AHS stock is up 1.1% today.
- Pier 1 Imports (PIR): PIR stock is up 1.3% today.
- Bob Evans Farms (BOBE): BOBE stock is up 0.8% today.
Some of the biggest losers among services stocks include:
- Macerich Company (MAC): MAC stock is down 6.3% today.
- Alexander’s Inc (ALX): ALX stock is down 4.5% today.
- Carmax Inc (KMX): KMX stock is down 4.0% today.
- Vipshop Holdings Limited (VIPS): VIPS stock is down 3.9% today.
- Korea Telecom Corp (KT): KT stock is down 2.1% today.
- Melco Crown Entertainment Limited (MPEL): MPEL stock is down 2.2% today.
- Sally Beauty Holdings (SBH): SBH stock is down 1.7% today.
- HCP Inc (HCP): HCP stock is down 1.9% today.
- Ctrip.Com International (CTRP): CTRP stock is down 2.0% today.
- Nexstar Broadcasting Group (NXST): NXST stock is down 1.5% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.