Services stocks finished up 0.4% on Wall Street today.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average rose 0.2%, the Nasdaq was up 0.3% and the S&P 500 climbed 0.2%.
Some of the biggest gainers among services stocks include:
- Tripadvisor Inc (TRIP): TRIP stock is up 14.7% today on 10 times normal volume.
- Dolby Laboratories (DLB): DLB stock is up 3.0% today.
- Rayonier Inc. REIT (RYN): RYN stock is up 2.3% today.
- Mattress Firm Holding Corp (MFRM): MFRM stock is up 2.2% today.
- Gray Television (GTN): GTN stock is up 2.0% today.
- Oi S.A. Ads (OIBR): OIBR stock is up 2.0% today.
- United Rentals (URI): URI stock is up 2.0% today.
- Pennsylvania Real Estate Investment (PEI): PEI stock is up 1.9% today.
- Cablevision Systems Corp (CVC): CVC stock is up 1.8% today.
- Coherus Biosciences Inc. (CHRS): CHRS stock is up 1.7% today.
Some of the biggest losers among services stocks include:
- Interval Leisure Group (IILG): IILG stock is down 1.4% today.
- Dreamworks Animation Skg (DWA): DWA stock is down 1.2% today.
- Digitalglobe Inc (DGI): DGI stock is down 1.2% today.
- Pier 1 Imports (PIR): PIR stock is down 1.2% today on 2 times normal volume.
- DSW Inc (DSW): DSW stock is down 1.1% today.
- Best Buy Co. (BBY): BBY stock is down 1.1% today.
- Priceline.Com Inc (PCLN): PCLN stock is down 1.1% today.
- China Lodging Group Limited (HTHT): HTHT stock is down 1.1% today.
- Genpact Limited (G): G stock is down 1.0% today.
- The Fresh Market (TFM): TFM stock is down 1.0%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.