Services stocks declined on Wall Street on Wednesday, down 1.0%.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average declined 0.7%, the Nasdaq fell 0.5% and the S&P 500 declined 0.7%.
Some of the biggest gainers among services stocks include:
- Telecomunicacoes De Sao Paulo S/A Ads (VIV): VIV stock is up 1.8% today.
- Tim Participacoes S.A. (TSU): TSU stock is up 1.6% today.
- Mack-Cali Realty Corp (CLI): CLI stock is up 1.2% today on 2 times normal volume.
- Multi-Color Corp (LABL): LABL stock is up 1.1% today.
- Bob Evans Farms (BOBE): BOBE stock is up 1.1%, marking the fourth consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Consolidated Communications Holdings (CNSL): CNSL stock is up 1.1% today.
- Sprint Corporation (S): S stock is up 0.9% today.
- Huron Consulting Group Inc (HURN): HURN stock is up 0.8% today.
- The Finish Line (FINL): FINL stock is up 0.8% today.
- Vonage Holdings (VG): VG stock is up 0.8%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
Some of the biggest losers among services stocks include:
- MGM Resorts International (MGM): MGM stock is down 3.9% today.
- Alexander’s Inc (ALX): ALX stock is down 2.9%, marking the fourth consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Vipshop Holdings Limited (VIPS): VIPS stock is down 2.9% today.
- Iron Mountain Inc (IRM): IRM stock is down 2.8% today.
- Best Buy Co. (BBY): BBY stock is down 2.7%, marking the fourth consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Insperity Inc (NSP): NSP stock is down 2.7% today.
- Scientific Games Corp (SGMS): SGMS stock is down 2.7% today.
- Coherus Biosciences Inc. (CHRS): CHRS stock is down 2.6% today.
- International Game Technology (IGT): IGT stock is down 2.4% today.
- Rite Aid Corp (RAD): RAD stock is down 2.4% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.