Services stocks declined 0.7% on Wall Street on Monday morning.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average declined 1.0%, the Nasdaq fell 1.2% and the S&P 500 declined 1.0%.
Some of the biggest gainers among services stocks include:
- Advanced Drainage Systems Inc. (WMS): WMS stock is up 1.9% today.
- Textainer Group Holdings (TGH): TGH stock is up 1.3% today.
- Target Corp (TGT): TGT stock is up 1.3% today.
- Pennymac Mortgage Investment Trust (PMT): PMT stock is up 0.7% today.
- Regal Entertainment Group (RGC): RGC stock is up 0.5% today.
- Cinemark Holdings Inc (CNK): CNK stock is up 0.5% today.
- Nippon Telegraph and Telephone Corp (NTT): NTT stock is up 0.3% today.
- Bt Group Plc (BT): BT stock is up 0.2% today.
- Telus Corp. Non Voting Shares (TU): TU stock is up 0.3% today.
Some of the biggest losers among services stocks include:
- Restoration Hardware Holdings (RH): RH stock is down 4.2% today.
- Telecom Italia S.P.A. (TI): TI stock is down 4.0% today.
- China Telecom Corp Ltd (CHA): CHA stock is down 3.8% today.
- Metaldyne Performance Group Inc (MPG): MPG stock is down 3.6% today.
- Rite Aid Corp (RAD): RAD stock is down 3.4% today.
- Telephone and Data Systems (TDS): TDS stock is down 3.0% today.
- China Unicom [Hong Kong] Ltd (CHU): CHU stock is down 3.0% today.
- Fti Consulting (FCN): FCN stock is down 3.1% today.
- Guess Inc (GES): GES stock is down 3.0% today.
- Clear Channel Outdoor Holdings (CCO): CCO stock is down 2.9% today.
For more information on the best stocks to buy right now, check out the latest commentary on InvestorPlace.com.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.