Services stocks declined 0.7% on Wall Street on Monday morning.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average declined 1.0%, the Nasdaq fell 1.2% and the S&P 500 declined 1.0%.
Some of the biggest gainers among services stocks include:
- Advanced Drainage Systems Inc. (WMS): WMS stock is up 1.9% today.
- Textainer Group Holdings (TGH): TGH stock is up 1.3% today.
- Target Corp (TGT): TGT stock is up 1.3% today.
- Pennymac Mortgage Investment Trust (PMT): PMT stock is up 0.7% today.
- Regal Entertainment Group (RGC): RGC stock is up 0.5% today.
- Cinemark Holdings Inc (CNK): CNK stock is up 0.5% today.
- Nippon Telegraph and Telephone Corp (NTT): NTT stock is up 0.3% today.
- Bt Group Plc (BT): BT stock is up 0.2% today.
- Telus Corp. Non Voting Shares (TU): TU stock is up 0.3% today.
Some of the biggest losers among services stocks include:
- Restoration Hardware Holdings (RH): RH stock is down 4.2% today.
- Telecom Italia S.P.A. (TI): TI stock is down 4.0% today.
- China Telecom Corp Ltd (CHA): CHA stock is down 3.8% today.
- Metaldyne Performance Group Inc (MPG): MPG stock is down 3.6% today.
- Rite Aid Corp (RAD): RAD stock is down 3.4% today.
- Telephone and Data Systems (TDS): TDS stock is down 3.0% today.
- China Unicom [Hong Kong] Ltd (CHU): CHU stock is down 3.0% today.
- Fti Consulting (FCN): FCN stock is down 3.1% today.
- Guess Inc (GES): GES stock is down 3.0% today.
- Clear Channel Outdoor Holdings (CCO): CCO stock is down 2.9% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.