Technology stocks remained flat so far on Tuesday on Wall Street.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average rose 0.2%, the Nasdaq remained flat and the S&P 500 increased 0.2%.
Some of the biggest gainers among technology stocks include:
- Ambarella Inc (AMBA): AMBA stock is up 10.3% today.
- Inphi Corp (IPHI): IPHI stock is up 3.4% today.
- Semiconductor Manufacturing International (SMI): SMI stock is up 2.7% today.
- Bitauto Holdings Limited (BITA): BITA stock is up 2.8% today.
- Soufun Holdings (SFUN): SFUN stock is up 2.2% today.
- Stmicroelectronics N.V. (STM): STM stock is up 2.0% today.
- Sunedison Inc (SUNE): SUNE stock is up 2.0% today.
- Advantest Corporation Ads (ATE): ATE stock is up 2.0%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Kyocera Corp (KYO): KYO stock is up 2.0% today.
- Grubhub Inc. (GRUB): GRUB stock is up 1.6% today.
Some of the biggest losers among technology stocks include:
- Lg Display Co. Limited American (LPL): LPL stock is down 4.4% today.
- Tower Semiconductor Ltd (TSEM): TSEM stock is down 3.4% today.
- Au Optronics Corp (AUO): AUO stock is down 2.7% today.
- Western Digital Corp (WDC): WDC stock is down 2.2% today.
- ADT Corp (ADT): ADT stock is down 2.0%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Seagate Technology. (STX): STX stock is down 2.0% today.
- Himax Technologies (HIMX): HIMX stock is down 1.9% today.
- Web.Com Group Inc (WWWW): WWWW stock is down 1.1% today.
- Synaptics Inc (SYNA): SYNA stock is down 1.2% today.
- Taser International (TASR): TASR stock is down 0.6% today.
For more information on the best stocks to buy right now, check out the latest commentary on InvestorPlace.com.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.