Technology stocks declined 0.4% on Wall Street so far on Monday.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average declined 0.2%, the Nasdaq was down 0.4% and the S&P 500 declined 0.2%.
Some of the biggest gainers among technology stocks include:
- Ambarella Inc (AMBA): AMBA stock is up 4.0% today and up 28.4% in the last month.
- Vasco Data Security International (VDSI): VDSI stock is up 4.1% today.
- Invensense Inc (INVN): INVN stock is up 4.0%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Qihoo 360 Technology Co. Ltd (QIHU): QIHU stock is up 3.6% today.
- Soufun Holdings (SFUN): SFUN stock is up 2.7%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Sohu.Com Inc (SOHU): SOHU stock is up 3.5%, marking the sixth consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Bitauto Holdings Limited (BITA): BITA stock is up 2.3% today.
- Sina Corp (SINA): SINA stock is up 2.4% today and up 37.1% in the last month.
- Demandware Inc (DWRE): DWRE stock is up 1.4% today.
- Renren Inc (RENN): RENN stock is up 1.9%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
Some of the biggest losers among technology stocks include:
- Youku.Com Inc (YOKU): YOKU stock is down 2.4% today.
- Netscout Systems (NTCT): NTCT stock is down 2.5% today.
- United Microelectronics Corp (UMC): UMC stock is down 1.9%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- CGI Group (GIB): GIB stock is down 1.7%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Nidec Corp (NJ): NJ stock is down 1.5% today.
- Lm Ericsson Telephone Company (ERIC): ERIC stock is down 1.7% today.
- Acuity Brands Inc (AYI): AYI stock is down 1.4% today.
- Atmel Corp (ATML): ATML stock is down 1.8% today.
- Cypress Semiconductor Corp (CY): CY stock is down 1.6% today.
- Qlik Technologies Inc (QLIK): QLIK stock is down 1.2% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.