Technology stocks rose broadly on Wall Street so far on Monday, with the sector seeing an overall increase of 0.8%.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average pushed 0.6% higher, the Nasdaq was up 0.8% and the S&P 500 increased 0.6%.
Some of the biggest gainers among technology stocks include:
- Advanced Semiconductor Engineering (ASX): ASX stock is up 6.9% today.
- Stmicroelectronics N.V. (STM): STM stock is up 3.9% today.
- United Microelectronics Corp (UMC): UMC stock is up 3.5% today.
- Inphi Corp (IPHI): IPHI stock is up 3.4% today.
- SAP Ag (SAP): SAP stock is up 2.8% today.
- Soufun Holdings (SFUN): SFUN stock is up 2.6% today.
- Alcatel Lucent (ALU): ALU stock is up 2.4% today.
- Au Optronics Corp (AUO): AUO stock is up 2.4% today.
- Infosys Limited (INFY): INFY stock is up 2.1% today.
- CGI Group (GIB): GIB stock is up 2.0% today.
Some of the biggest losers among technology stocks include:
- Bitauto Holdings Limited (BITA): BITA stock is down 4.0% today.
- Invensense Inc (INVN): INVN stock is down 2.6% today.
- Semiconductor Manufacturing International (SMI): SMI stock is down 1.1% today.
- Pandora Media Inc (P): P stock is down 1.0% today.
- Youku.Com Inc (YOKU): YOKU stock is down 0.8% today.
- Lg Display Co. Limited American (LPL): LPL stock is down 0.7% today.
- Juniper Networks (JNPR): JNPR stock is down 0.8% today.
- Sunedison Inc (SUNE): SUNE stock is down 0.5% today.
- Grubhub Inc. (GRUB): GRUB stock is down 0.6% today.
- Linkedin (LNKD): LNKD stock is down 0.6% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.